Sunday, July 23, 2006

weekend of hanging out

Wooo what s a nice weeekend i got! hmm since friday night i have been hanging out like hell Oop m not tired at all yah because i met my god sis from the state in real. i could not believe i have a chance to meet up. my god sister is a really nice and sweet lady, i have been knowing her almost a year and we only communicated each other by email and call sometime. She came here since last month but i didnt have time to meet untill the last few days before she flied off. Friday evening i got a call from her that she wanna meet and hang out yah i said Ok after leaving my office i went straight to her hotel hmm it was about 7pm n then we decided to have dinner at Boat Restaurant known as Kuteav Touk with her another 2 god bro n cousin. After that her god bro brought us to Karaok nearby TV3 station untill 10.30 oh god we were ended up at ROCK untill 12am.

I woke up at 8am i got a scold from my mum for coming home very late as i told her i probably went home around 10 but that s ok i m wrong though. I was about to have breakfast but she called to hang out as that was the last day for her in Cam. we went to shopping at Olympic and Sorya market untill 12 and we went to Sweet Café Rest for lunch. Her god bro came up with an idea to go to Kien Svay for riding boat Oyah we went there until 6pm n we were back home. When i arrived home i had to pack my clothes for my trip to the same place Ohh god i feel bored to go there again n again.
Today morning i saw her off at the airport and after she flew off at 10.40 i and my 3 colleagues took the car to the same place for working. Ok i gotta take rest for my working day tomorrow.

3 comments:

Random Blogger said...

oh so nice! cheng ban ot tov chea mouy knhom sos :(

Socheat said...

he he ot tov kanléng kmeng steav té coz i m old heuy....j/k actually she called me after u té na. next time dear we still have a lot of chances nor??

Random Blogger said...

heheheh yeah..:D