Tuesday, November 28, 2006

HP's sickness

My handphone, Samsung E300, is getting sick seriously after i bought a new Nokia phone. M trying to cure by restarting many times either clicked this n that but still cant help. Its LCD is broken coz there is nothing appearing beside the bleu color i am thinking to repair it by this weekend coz i dont want to buy another new phone. Nevermind, i m currently using only one number 016 and 012 is relaxed for a while until the sumsung is ok.

My weekend is busy with joining the wedding's party so far i got 5 invitations until 17 December and m not counting the wedding of my relative, friends, supplier from 28 dec until 10 jan so until when i can survive.

My schedule will be tight in december coz i am having a lot of meetings and i will conduct the year end stock take from 4 th until 16th december in PP and on 17 til 25 will be in SR. the problem is we will do at night time during the shop closed from 12am. I m so worried about my final exam on 13th since i havent revised anything so far on the paper which i learned and I dont think i will pass. I think m such a gundoo while the other is going up and am alone going down step by step. My first editing test got a good mark after that it is going down slightly Oop stupid me!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oops, your title made me think that that HP was me,hehehe. Just kidding.
Seem busy ne, this year end. Don't mind, as you said you work for living...
You go to SR again??? Hey, you have never bought any present for me from SR te. You are also stingy...(just like me,hahaha).

Socheat said...

Hahaha u r daydreaming who gonna put u as a topic.

since m broke so cant afford to buy u any gift. trying to sell sth even discount 50% but no one prefer hahahhah:))

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, 50% off and no one buy? Na ke tov norh????

Socheat said...

hmm deng na ké jes té tha tha tov. later, even give for free n put on the golden plate kor no one trov ka dé norh??? or else wait until chinese new year n kvai morng.

hp said...

Merry Xmas!!!