Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Party again

Me and my 5 colleagues took the boss's car going to SR for joinning the party for staff in SR last monday since we departed abit late around 12pm we arrived in SR around 5pm. We were so exausted due to the hot weather and long journey but still we went straigh to office to arrange the gift and goodie bags for the staff. The party started at 9pm and finished around 2am and after arriving the hotel, we still went to the pool for swimming until 4am so I got sleep only 4hrs as i had a meeting at 10am. After finishing the meeting i spent few hours to see around the shop for checking the availability of stock on shelves before the departure around 1am.
Just like the decoration Smile for our party
Boss's speech for starting the party
Phillipino band
My boss sang a song but forgot the titlewat is inside the glass? of course it s not Coke but not mine, is belong to d taker leh

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Party every time, Why so good? What do you do? I want to have a job like that.

Socheat said...

M a cleaner that s y they need me to prepare thing for the party but not only the party, all any functions in the company. Party not everytime unless the closing 2006 is over and good result so we can have the party accordingly.

hp said...

Cleaner?????hehehe, when I am back to Cambodia, please let me be your assistant. I can clean everything well, esp. hard disk.hahaha.

Socheat said...

Oh u r overqualified. No budget to hire a Kalib assistant like u he he he...

hp said...

Hahaha, Kalib?Hehehe, not at all. I am worrying I would be unemployed when I graduate and go back to Cambodia.
Good luck with your work!!

Random Blogger said...

every time i talk to u, u say bz bz...tam pit bz with party sos. lolz...

Socheat said...

Oun, m very busy m'en na otherwise i would call u out for drink bat heuy.