Wednesday, May 23, 2007

My birthday

This year is the most wonderful year for me, am i? I am so happy that i am filled with love and wish from everybody such as my family, my officemates, my Singapore colleagues, my close friends and my dearest Kalyan...... i am enjoying to have great time with them. When i was in Spore, all my dearest celebrated my bd even it s earlier and gave me a lovely gift of course thank to my colleagues for 2 bunches of flower and lovely cake. I am stil looking for receiving sth from my parent and my sister. Glad to have you guys by my side to make my day delighted.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday to you, Socheath! :)

Socheat said...

thanks very much Mongkol:-). Good Luck to you.

Anonymous said...

it seems that you travel alot why you not to see different world like usa , european, or australia, asia country are not different from cambodia as I have been many time

Socheat said...

Of course i want but i cant afford to go by myself. Jus wish one day i could have chance to see those countries :-).