Monday, July 16, 2007

Farm

It has been sometime since i left my blog deadly yah very busy and kinda lazy though. Lately, i have been very busy over and no time to post in my blog. well, today i just feel like posting few photos from the farm where i went yesterday and spent half day there .
There r lots of banana treebanana of course it taste sweet
Potato, planting along the hedge
Cuttie Lisa, always noti
My cousin, cutting the grass
My bro in law, also cutting the grass but looks unexpert he he..

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wowow.
large farm.
where is that?
i used to see such a farm in Campong cham.

hp said...

Is it your farm?
Nice! I like farm cuz I was grown up in country side.

Random Blogger said...

wow cute liza hehehe.. she's so adorable jus like my niece.. hmm really miss my niece now.

also this farm makes me miss my sis-in-law's farm too. ow miss cambodia :-( and esp missing you and the time we hang out together :-(

Anonymous said...

Minahara, it is in Veal Sbov abt 10km from PP but it is not as large as u think te.

HP, is my parerents' belonging te i na have a farm nos.country side is good,fresh air,that s y u're healthy he he .

Yan, miss u klang nas and havent had time to chat wit u as YM is removed from my pc. i will bring u there once u r here na

Anonymous said...

You just miss Kaly? How about me?

Anonymous said...

Oh hw r u,bro??yah miss u too. miss all of u equally na :-)