Thursday, September 20, 2007

matter of time

Lately, i have been busy no wonder why i havent updated my blog. The matter is time!!!!!! i feel like i havent managed my time properly or else the stress is driving me crazy and lazy. I am looking for a nice holiday to somewhere is quite far and peaceful without any disturbances i wish i could not be reached during that time hmm but whom gonna go with and where i shall go *****........ Time does fly! it s not enough to have only 24h a day hmm would be longer than this????? I always wait for the time coming but time never wait for me so i can only regret. i understand that i am wasting time, still i enjoy and care of nothing what s an useless brain........

6 comments:

事務局 said...

owwowow. my sister. what r u talking about???????
time goes by and you goes by with the time. we can't stop the time, but u can stop yourself. enjoy yourself first, before doing something else.

Anonymous said...

Hi sis,

It's not because 24 hours a day are too short; it's just that you wanna keep yourself busy. Look! if you don't want to be reached, it's really pretty easy: just turn off the d*** cellphone :D

Socheat said...

Minhra, i am just complaining about my time coz i dont have a proper time management that s why i am stressful. anyway that s life!

Chea,

Long time havnt seen u, bro. i thot u would got lost in Japan heuy he he j/k.yeah good idea i will try to off my phone sometime.

事務局 said...

ohhh i just know why u were so busy.
cellphone is good. it is part of life.

Random Blogger said...

he he he.... i thought only me who wish the day lasts longer lol... ok bong Keep fighting.... miss u nas

Anonymous said...

Minhra, i am very busy lately due to the workload na he he..

Yan oun, miss you nas and now m not often online teat.busy busy ....