Friday, September 05, 2008

Untitle

lately, i have been very busy both at work and home no wonder i let my blog idle for a while but everything is in place by now.


This morning, i passed by the departure area to meet Yan and i supposed to meet her again at the waiting room who know? i got a sudden meeting that made me rushing like mad. i was late she had left before i reached there :-( Sorry sister and hope you like my gift na!!!


In the afternoon, there was a HOD meeting and farewell lunch for Yen, she s got a new job at the consultancy company. she was crying in the meeting as she cant bear to leave us but that s life!!!!!!!!!! there is meet there is part!!!!! if not you today, it could be me tomorrow.........

a group photo after the meeting

3 comments:

Random Blogger said...

bong ... love it so much. m using it now :)

thank u na..

take care and don work too hard.. and i should say this to me too.. :( my blog is even more idle now.

miss u :)

Anonymous said...

who is the tallest woman in the group. i saw her walking sometime, around the airport. is she cambodian?

Anonymous said...

she is my new colleague who just joined recently in the company he he phillipino neh.