Monday, May 22, 2006

excited

Wat s a lovely family i got! thanks very much my sisters n my parents for celebrating my birthday before time ha ha they know that i will be busy during working days so they suprised me to make it earlier at weekend. yesterday everyone looked so strange n i wonderred what they were doing? they surprised me oh god my sister bought me a nice cake from Cambodianna Hotel ( Black Forest) she knows that i love that cake. They turned off the light while i was watching tv n my little cousin brought the cake with candle light i was really excited Thanks Thanks Thanks!!!! I love u all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woow that s gr8!i remember las year we went to Sweet Café rest n then ended up at A2 but so sad this year m not around. Anyway Happy Birthday to You! i will call u this evening.