Monday, May 08, 2006

Headache

I really hate monday and when i received any email they always closed the sentense Have a nice working day! Oh bloody hell Monday is a most headache day for me especially the meeting since early morning he he he. today we got a HOD (Head of Department) meeting started at 10.30am until 1.30pm i was damn hungry and also depressed as my department got a lot of problems. Finance side is ok, HR side is ok, Sales side is ok, inventory side is always not ok he he he i always want to cover my face and close my ears as well but that s ok however our operation is going smoothly and of course there must have any problem such as shop leafting, transfering the goods, damages, expirery......
This evening i will join a dinner with my supliers as i was invited since last week during their visit so i cant say no. this dinner seem like a meeting as well and our agenda is Sales.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ro ou teat heuy!