Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Cousin wedding


Sunday was my cousin wedding, none of us expected that he would decide to marry when his age turned to 43yrs recently hahaha fortunatly his wife's age is 35 he he they both look matching wat s an old couple! We all were really enjoyed even Devata was also happy by providing heavy rain oh gosh it started raining since saturday evening. my first time that i attend the wedding party until 11.30pm as we could manage to come home earlier due to the heavy rain and everywhere were flooded esp around Mondial Center and also traffic jam. Anyway congratulation to you Bro!

Wat s a fat couple!



Fatty groom
my sister look smaller than me ha....

my 2nieces n my sister

Skinny and Sweet Couple hahah

2 comments:

Random Blogger said...

nice dress u have but so sad that it got spoilt cos of the stupid, heavy rain.

eh.. who is the guy, bong? hehehe

Socheat said...

yeah but i ll make a very nice dress for ur wedding na hahahha.

Anyway we will have jap foods once m back in pp na. miss ya!