Monday, June 12, 2006

Shall i have to be proud of myself???

The above question is always in my head and i can answer only" yeah i m proud of having a life as the others but i m not satified yet what i am having" am i greedy? no i am not but i think life have to be moved on and there is a slogan life never change unless we change our life. i dont want to get any compliments from anyone as it jus make me to forget my weak points.

I have been working for several years and changed for 3 companies from local company to international company but i realize i m ended up with this company hmm i have been working here for more than 3yrs it s too long enough to move out but i couldnt not do so. i jus feel this is a good place for me. I started with a normal staff and small position but step by step i had a promotion so i m now in a middle management's range and i dont know what will be my good news on July i am waiting to hearing it as i was told this morning from my GM.

Beside of that, dont forget m now an illiterate coz i have quitted the school for few years already and i know very clearly that my knowledge is going down dramatically. where is my plan to pursue Master or English private class?? no i dont have at all why i let myself be lousy day by day?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i m always proud of u gurl!

Unknown said...

Ey Coco nice to see your blog once more. Anout such question, hmmm darling, you have to acknowledge your professional life eliviation of course, you're there because of hardwork. As long as you're happy with what you are doing at work, it's such a breath out as we all knew we spent more hours at work than in our mom & dad. You're doing great. Keep it up.