Monday, August 14, 2006

.....

i was so fresh this morning while i was entering my office and as normal, say good morning to everybody who knows 30mins later? i was called to my boss's room with one of my colleagues talking some issues which are still pending and have to be settle sooner but i was irritated with few words which i dont like anyway m not a quick temper so i could seat n listence properly. Back to my desk and checking some documents and i was called again with my another colleagues about the short-shipment and our action has been taken hmm that is not smooth as per his thought instead of many things have been involved so i got a second irritation. so my day were full of irritation but that s ok every where or every work are the same. if we prefer a job which is so free then we will not improve or challenge in this great world.

2 comments:

Random Blogger said...

I agree bong. m pround of u! *hugz*

Socheat said...

thanks dear m pround of having as sister mauh mauhhhh