Monday, August 07, 2006

Stressful

Weekend was ok as i could have enough sleep and had fun with my family n my relatives. Saturday i decided not to go anywhere even my sister called me to go to Kampot with her n her husband and my father called to go to his farm in Kien Svay, i was rather to stay at home n slept as much as i could until my face was swollen like pig's face. Sunday i brought my lil Jumbo cousin to my home n playing with her until evening. At the evening, we celebrated a small party for my cousin's birthday that was fun with family gathering, my sister cooked Machou Pouse ( the same Ma chou Kreung) and my auntie cooked such as roasted beef and liver, fresh springrolls....

Haiya back to work today i m stressful again i drank 4 cups of coffee since morning when m stress i need coffee otherwise i would not be able to continue my work. Reports are fallen almost the same due date so bad ha?? but i hate the most is phone ringing it s really interfered my concentration but i have to answer the calls. Purchasing forecaste havnt done even 1% hahaha lead time is taking 1 month at least if some items are out of stock then what would be for KPI report? i gonna be fired soon i think.

No comments: