Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Birthday of My Sister

I was rushing to back in PP due to the birthday of my sister on 1st. I arrived a bit late so i was looking for the cake like mad. Actually i supposed to buy at Cambodiana hotel since i was late so no cake left that s why i ended up at Asia bakery and found a nice small one. Arriving home, my bro in law also carried a cake which was bigger than mine and he said he had waited for 20mins to get this cake. Yalah his is nicer n bigger than mine :-( loh. Anyway my sister was so happy and she said she is lucky to have 2 cakes.

the left one is mine

Lisa was so happy to see the cakes and only that time, my bro in law could carry her

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...The pic makes me hungry of cakes nas. Do u still keep the left-over one? haha... ANyway, Happy Birthday To Ur Sista nah. All the best to her. What a good birthday 01/01!

Anonymous said...

ohh thanks very much!