Friday, January 12, 2007

Nice T-Shirt from Yan

Isnt it nice????

I am proud of having Yan & Leeda as sister. they are so cool! last week we had lunch together and they both gave me a nice T-Shirt, love it lah! Thanks so much to both of you and love ya!
Btw, I seem to be so free that I still have time to update my blog in fact i am being so stressful when the reports havent moved on, I am in trouble again! Why am i not being smarter than this? 3 big reports at the same time and the same due date but cant do even one what am i going to be?


3 comments:

hp said...

Nice! You have such good friends. I wish I have many kind friends like you.
You seem to be occupied by works. Poor you! But don't forget to find some happy time phong na!

Socheat said...

Thanks HP!

Yeah i seem very busy coz so many work to be done and coming what to do! hopefully i will be a bit free by mid of Feb.

U too find some time out of ur room

Random Blogger said...

hehe bong u r welcome. m so impressed to see this post and thanks so much for ur love to me as well. =)

oh free by mid of feb???? i know hahahhaha