Thursday, April 20, 2006

Got mad

I am not happy since early morning as i have so many works and some suppliers asked me to send the report to them. Oh i got mad because of one supplier, he agreed to pay for the rental space already and i also sent him a contract but today he said the contract is not correct and not mention clearly what the hell was he doing? i sent almost 2 weeks already. I told my boss to make an appoinment with them to finalise all such things as i dont want to talk by phone with them coz they are rough and fierce, but he didnt beside asking me to negotiate negotiate....... At last i were talking very strong to them. i said"Whatever you not agree pls send me an email and the rental fee remain the same". Finally everything was settle without any complain. I deal with many suppliers but i found only this supplier is really difficult to communicate but never mind i dont care because you wish to rent the space from my company and my patience is limited. Dont try to make thing difficult since earlier otherwise it would not be a good result later.

No comments: