Thursday, April 13, 2006

Upcoming New Year

Tomorow is a new year day but today m still sitting in the office for rushing some works and i dont know if i gonna work during new year i supposed to take leave today since my boss was on holiday and i had the guests from Kenzo Company to conduct a training here ohh gosh quite busy... i had accompanied them to see around the shops and redisplay the perfumes based on their planogram after that i brought them to conference room for preparing some stuffs before starting everything was finished at 6.00 n i had to wait with them untill their boarding at 8.00pm. Both of them are nice they provided a good training to the staffs with some samples oh i forgot they gave me a perfume Summer By Kenzo. m now crazy with Perfume i do the collection of Perfume i have like J'Adore (Christine Dior), My Pleasure (Estee Lauder), Attraction ( Lancome), L'Air Du Temps ( Nina Ricci), Mitsuko ( Guerlain), Red Door( Elisabeth Arden), Ysatis ( Givenchy), Flower By Kenzo n L'Eau par Kenzo ( Kenzo)........ so many more dont remember the name but i like Flower by Kenzo the most as the smell is light and sweet however it cant compete with J'Adore hahah but i m not wearing the perfumes everyday unless i go to party.

Oh talking abt new year, i feel that i didnt prepare anything even new cloths or clean my house as i m busy since i back from Siem Reap ok i have my mum to prepare those stuffs and my maid to clean my house but my room is messy then? anyway i will clean my room tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, Socheat!
Reakreay penh muoy chh'nam!

Wanna

Socheat said...

Thanks u too.