Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Sister wedding

Oh i was on leave for 2days for my sister wedding. it was held on 24 April oh gosh i was very exhausted as i did a lot thing during those few days. being born with less sibling, it s really hard so everything were fallen on my parent and me to manage. thanks very to my uncles and aunts for their great helps and we all were enjoyed very much. This couple look matching as they are loving each other for more than 8yrs woow that s really good to marry with the beloved. Even i got very tired but i felt very happy coz i assume that my sister will be living happily.i hadnt got enough sleep nor eating before her wedding fortunatly all the dress are still fit to me otherwise i would not have any dress to wear.

Today m back in work oh i m dying with my paper works now. my suppliers were looking for me as i turned off my phone they dropped me hell of messges shit i got very headaches since i saw more than 60mails in my inbox and spent half day to reply and some reports as per their request he he he dont want to take leave anymore. Ok stop complaining for now and post photos.

My sis n bro-in-law with my parents

Me with my cousins, aunts and my sis n bro-in-law

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was there, too, at the wedding party. I was a guest of Sodeth, my friend.

Socheat said...

Oh nice to hear u r friend of my bro-in-law. i hope u did enjoy.