Thursday, October 12, 2006

Busy and Lazy

Since i have been so busy over this few day, my laziness are being full in my body yeah m so so lazy. Being lazy, i dont want to do anything and i just want to sleep so far i havent read any books coz when i hold the books i have started yawning.M planning to take my annual leave for 5days in nex week to go out with my relatives at least i can relax and enjoy being a backpacker hmm i hope so but my leave form hasnt been approved yet :-(. Today i jus feel a bit free since my reports were sent out and tomorrow i will work on the forecast hmmm headache again lor so bad. I have been so stress as i m rushing to do every thing and hand to my mate who will be assisting me whe m not around. my stressful was effected to the others's feeling as i feel irritating easily exp. last few days, i chatted with my friend and we jus started talking few words then i become so nervous and talked nonesense luckily my friend is such a calm person and was not angry me instead of giving me a lot of advise. Thanks very much for being my friend.

Anyway, i should not complain much coz no one would hire me for sitting free in the office and get paid at month end and i have to work for exchanging the pay lolz.

2 comments:

hp said...

I hope your permission will be approved soon. Wish you an joyful trip with your relatives!
Don't be so hot, cuz Cambodia is hot lah...hahaha, please consider global warming na!
Cheers!

Socheat said...

yah hp, i hope so n let see today. hahaha i know what u want to say but recently the weather here is abit cool so?