Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Crazy day

I m always like this esp when i was on trip 3 or 4days or month end it s really driving crazy. My PC got affected by spy mails or new virus... i dont know bcoz my emails kept sending out to every body and they told me they have rcvd about 2oomails from me in fact, i cant send out even one.My IT hasnt found out yet nor clean it n he disactivated my account and updated latest norton antivirus and mcta cafe hmmm cant blame him coz we all are so busy n he is trying to do his report either curing my pc.i am irritated with my bloody nonesense pc while m rushing to finish all the reports on time and i have posted wrong few things n i have to reverse n repost omg it s double works yeeee since when i start being so lousy ha......

Tomorrow i will wake up so early as my class is starting in the morning at 6am i hate to do so but i havent choice who ask to enroll late. I feel my english havnt improved even m still studying or may be my useless brain.

7 comments:

hp said...

Well, recentrly there are many kinds of computer virus. You should update your Windows regularly. Don't trust anti-virus soft so much, it can't help you that much because viruses are created everyday and the anti-virus soft can't catch them if the virus definition is not updated.
The better way to keep your documents is to make partition on your hardisk and save all your documents on the partition beside Windows's. Don't to open mail from the people you don't know, one click can spread the virus to your pc easily.
Good luck,

Socheat said...

thanks hp for your advise. yeah my IT is seting up the automatical update but still it is affected or maybe recently i rcvd a lot of junk mails but i always delete never mind let IT do it he he..

Blog By Khmer said...

Socheat, your writing is funny :) I think your brain is fine and your English is great ! keep on posting!

Socheat said...

coz I might be funny though:) thanks for ur compliment na but i m not that great.anyway thanks for passing by my blog.

Anonymous said...

I used to be in that position, and I was so worry about my pc's health but not now since I always ignore those damn spams and malwares. :)

Vibolka said...

hmm, school and work are not very different. I sometimes don't want to go to school to. hahaha

Socheat said...

Singachea,i do appreciate u guys being IT for me i know only using some program n i know nothing abt installation or formating... anyway thx for passing by blog.

KK, when i m familiar with works i realize that i m afraid of school as i have quitted more than 2yrs. i dont know whether my brain still working or not