Monday, October 16, 2006

Enjoyable weekend

Well, my weekend was not bad as i had enough sleep than usal. Sat, i was supposed to go to the office in the morning but i got a call from IT guy that my pc got sick seriously he he sound like a patient and it was formatted & re-installed, it was affected by bloody virus and kept sending out the mails like mad. In the evening, my closed friend since high school, Saran, called me that she was unhappy and wanted to hang out i said that s ok as long as i could make her happy, why not? yah she picked me up and i was the driver he he i m not good at driving no wonder i drove like turtle and so scared while accrosing the road. while i was driving her to the Sweet Café, my another friend in high school, Sya, called me for dinner at Mlob Svay as he is a football player and just won the champion sth like this at Olympic stadium.Woo i met a lot of my old friends in high school and we had a lot of fun since we havnt met up almost a year we were talking like mad until 9pm he he luckily i had called to my mum otherwise she would scolded me for being home that late.

Sunday, i woke up abit late around 9am and i didnt go out beside watching tv, doing homeworks and reading book to kill my lazyness. at evening, my cousin brought me to eat baby eggs actually i dont like eating it but i jus accompanied her as i know she definetly let me pay for it. while i was waiting my sister parking the bike coincidently i met my old friends in the university and one of them jus back in PP for holiday after leaving to JP for persuing his master since early of this year. I was surprised coz i hadnt met them since we finished in 2002 oop 4yrs alr actually i got absent-mind their name but they remember me very clearly so we ended up at Darareaksmey until 9pm again. They would think that i was a bit fierce while we were studying together and that could be true as that time i rarely had talked to them. Anyway that s good to meet my old friends and i enjoyed to have fun with them lah!

Talking about my trip, i have postponed until friday as my leave hast been approved and i am busy too but that s ok i will go on friday and back on monday hmm i think 3 n half day should be enough and i have to be back before 24th as there will be a lot of shipments coming during that time plus i have to finish the data creation though.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

tov na roch mok ning! mel krola tov sang say té holiday nov office té ha ha ha ha.....

Socheat said...

ok wait n see na i will show u the pix

hp said...

Please take many pictures and write story too, then post those stories with pictures to enjoy us,ok?

Socheat said...

HP, of course i will do eh do u want me to take the photos of Vietnames girls yah they look beautiful nas na....

hp said...

Hahaha, no need lah. There are many beautiful khmer girls.
Enjoy your trip!