Saturday, September 30, 2006

SR

bleu sky in PP
taken from the plane but dun no where it is
better than the low cost flights at least they served the water n small pack of nut haha

Angkor Airway, the new airline jus operated


Woohoo m back in PP now but terribly tired. it has been raining since the plane was taken off that s why the plane kept shaking and made me dizzy. This is my first time to fly with Angkor Airway which jus operated since early of this month. The pilots were doing excellent during take off and land on and the service was good as well but if we make the comparison, the cathering of Siem Reap airway is much better. This time, I went with my GM and FM but we had different works.
I arrrived there around 8pm and headed to the office for doing my works until 3am then i was back to the hotel oh gosh i had to wake up at 7.30am bcoz the function was at 9am. Well, everything were good and they invited for lunch at Princess Angkor Hotel. After finishing the lunch, i went to the office until 9pm. My boss called for dinner at Red Piano hahahah m sick of Chicken Cordon Bleu now and we ended up at Sok San karaok until 2am actualy m not addicting with karaok r discoutheque but I just cant refuse so i just go for sitting and listening they would be happy.

2 comments:

hp said...

Karaoke again?hahahah, your colleague seem like karaoka nas nor!
Well, good to hear that you are back safely. Sleep as much as you like na, cuz tomorrow is sunday!

Socheat said...

yes they do like karaok than dancing.

i got enough sleep no pro he he thanks very much for ur advise.