Tuesday, September 12, 2006

bla bla bla..

Wat is a busy day! This morning was really busy to attend the interview few candidates for the vacancy position of warehouse in SR. They all were good and it s really hard to make a decision. My boss said he asked me to attend coz that one will be worked under my control and I will have to coordinate untill he is able to handle the job. 3 of them were able to communicate in english and the experience was good as well:

1st candidate: his english is fair and his background is accounting but going thru his experience i realized that he is overqualified so i dont think he would be able to work under pressure.

2st candidate: his english is not bad even he is a bit old but he remind me one of our staff he is not really talkative, so humble but careful. when we asked, he had been listening carefully and reply immediatly that he doesnt know, that is what i want coz i need a straight person and not so proud.

3st candidate: he speaks well but abit difficult to understand his accent. he had a background in warehouse field but he seems a bit pround and speak abit loud but anyway that's his nature i think.

Well well well dont know whom i wanna choose coz they all not bad but 2nd one is better but let see if tomorow there are another good candidates.

6 comments:

hp said...

Hi,
I would like to apply for the above post too. I am a smily person, work-hard and detemined type of person. I can speak Khmer, English, Japanese, French and Thai. I am good at writing report and computer. What is the most confident for me is that I assure that I can make my boss laugh all day. Employing me as your staff will not be wrong choice.
How do you think?

Socheat said...

Oh i feel sorry to inform you that you r overqualified and m not gonna get u as u r much better than me who know? if you pull me out of my post?? he he.. you can speak Kh,En,Jp,Fr and Thai and i only know a little bit of english so?

hp said...

Hahahaha, just kidding. Wish you success in your job.

Socheat said...

Yeah i know anyway wish u success in your study.

P.S: ur jp is quite good can u pls teach me? he hehe...

hp said...

>>ur jp is quite good can u pls teach me?

Sure! Let's have a private class at the peak of Mt. Fuji na!

Socheat said...

Hp, dont want leh as i m afraid of dying b4 knowing the jp lang haha and i never have a class at the peak of mont.