Monday, September 11, 2006

Last thursday evening

Thursday evening, i went to have dinner at Ponloeu Chan restaurant where is located in Prek Leap with my colleagues woow we had fun again after that we headed to Karaok hahah everyone was so happy to sing seem like Midada n Meas Sok sophea he he he. The others might think that is not good to go there but for us we dont care coz we didnt do anything hanky-panky instead of enjoyed what we are doing as long as we have fun together why not?

Tim and Bong Chanthy smiling at me

Pou Samrith stared at me while i was shooting all of them

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

woow jealous pouk you dal heuy sabay rohot how to have a good team like urs?

hp said...

I think no one think no good about going to karaoke. The real culture of karaoke is to sing songs we like. It is only in Cambodia where karaoke's image is not good. I like going to karaoke when I felt stress. I go there to scream (not to sing) to relieve stress.
BTW, do you know? the fee of karaoke here is not like in Cambodia. They charge by multiply with the number of people.
Your pictures made me miss Cambodia more and more(.-__-.).

Socheat said...

Ano: do not be jealous, we r always happy lah.
Hp: thx for dropping the comment!I agree with ur thought ok when u come here i would invite u to join with us but we cant afford to go to VIP club he he just the normal room na.

hp said...

Thanks alot. Lookin forward to enjoying with you all!