Monday, September 04, 2006

weekend

My weekend was not bad as i went out with my workmate since 8am and back home around 4pm. i went to visit a friend of my workmate and had lunch at Prek Leap actually i didnt like that place because i didnt find the good foods. On the way back home, we passed by Nokia center along Sihanouk boulevar and had a look for the new phone yah i m interesting N72 color pink but poor me i could not afford to buy it in this month Yalor forget it. In the evening, i saw my mum cooked shrimp tempora, i feel like cooking then i helped but m so lousy i could not do it nicely no wonder why my dad said today we had a new chef ha ha he is pulling my leg.

Sunday morning i went to market with my sister n buy some stuff for cooking and she thought of buying a big fish for roasting she is really good at cook unlike me really good at taste. after that we went to our farm at Veal Sbov for lunch as my father n some of my relatives were there too so we enjoyed eating our lunch. In the evening i had an appoinment with my old mates at Sweet Café oh my god we had a lot fun nah coz every one had a lot of funny stuff to talk he he they r really nice. on the way back home, my cousin called me for dinner with him n his wife i still said OK even i was full n we went to have a Thai foods near Casa he he he eating eating.... i think m going to put on weight at least 2kg lorrrr.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo N72 pink teat?the price now is 330$ teh tinh tov cham kal teat.

Socheat said...

yeah i love the pink one but m broke now poor me!