Monday, September 18, 2006

Glasses from Kalyan

Glasses on my messy desk

Kalyan thanks very much for giving such a nice glasses and i really love it so we have the same glasses now. Last saturday, Kalyan brought me to the Japanese food Asia Sushi restaurant woow that was my first time being there and i was suprised when i saw the bill, it s pretty cheaper and the foods r yummy. We ordered special Sushi set oh the plate was big with nice decoration yalah mouth watering.... i told her this is the only japanese restaurant where i found the price is unexpensive and if we were in Kobe or Yamato rest... it would be triple or quadruple of this amount. Anytime we meet up i always disturb her to pick up or drop me home :-( thanks dear i do appreciated ur kindness.
Sunday was not bad as i went to pagoda with my family. i have been 2 pagoda so far and gonna go again on the last day oh la la i hope i will enjoy my holiday if i would not get any calls from office he he he..

10 comments:

hp said...

Please call me too when you go there again, ok?(.~__~.)

Socheat said...

sure when r u coming? i ll bring u to russian, thai, korean or japan rest which one u prefer?

Vibolka said...

I didn't know that there is such restaurant in phnom penh. I'll go there when I go back to cambodia next time. I'll ask you before I go there. Hope you won't mind.

hp said...

Well, I like to go all. Must disturb you a lot then.
Thanks in advance!

Socheat said...

kk, there r a lot of foreign restaurants in pp and no worried m happy to guide u.

hp, no pro you r always welcomed.

Random Blogger said...

hehehe.... u r welcome! and i also thank u for footing the bill ;-) Love ya!!!

Socheat said...

Thanks dear love u too:-)

hp said...

Please let me add your link to my blog na!

Socheat said...

yeah sure but u will be charged for monthly fee? hahahah the bill will send u every month end...

hp said...

hahaha, hope it is cheap.