Tuesday, September 19, 2006

rushing morning

Yesterday i got a gift from my former colleague who is now working in Dubai. She sent me a red t-shirt and a nice branded purse well i like the t-shirt but i m not dare to wear it at the countryside during Pchum Ben coz m afraid the buffalo will hit me ha ha ha anyway thanks Michelle for ur always good heart to me and of course i will get u a nice gift if we can meet up in ....... as per our plan but when? Dec? nex May?dont know lehhh.

Last night i worked a bit late i reached home around 10 while everyone was sleeping. i took a quick bath and went straigh to the kitchen yeah there were some foods left for me so i had to heat it but i just starred at the foods and ate a bit to fulfill my stomach which was performing the concert. Back to my room, i turned on the tv to watch some news before sleeping but i was addicted the chinese movie until 12.30. Ohmmm i think i just closed my eyes abt an hour and it was already 7.30 so i was rushing like hell to prepare myself but still, i came to office on time. Not bad loh...

No comments: