Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Not expected

Today i got the confirmation letter from my boss i m so happy at least i realize that i havent been wasting my efford during this few years. I got what i dont expect it s not too much but it really mean to me.... I have been joining with this company since it opened in 2003 so it s more than 3 n half yrs but i have been treated very well and the environment is quite good that s why i dont want to move out.

Well, i am going to have a long holiday and resume to work nex tuesday so i will go to the province with my family for Pchum Ben and i might go to Shihanouk Ville with my colleagues on Sunday. m worrying when i m back i know there will be loads of works to do coz it s nearly month end anyway i get used to it so that s normal.

Happy Bun Pchum Ben and hope everybody enjoy with family.

7 comments:

hp said...

Congratulation!
Just wanna tell you one thing. "When you are on holiday, please don't think about work, because it is holiday na".
When you go to Shihanuk Ville, please eat YAO HORN on behalf of me. I like it with POPEAY.
Bon voyage!

hp said...

Anyway, thanks for the link. You didn't ask for my permission yet na!
P.S.:I prefer small cap (hp) to capital cap(HP).

Vibolka said...

Happy bon Pchum ben.

Socheat said...

hp thanks for your advise i didnt bring any doc along n i was in a remote area for 2days so no one could contact me. do u mind that i link without asking for ur permission? if so pls let me know n i ll issue an offical letter for asking the permission.

KK Happy Bon Pchum Ben i hope u enjoyed de nah.

hp said...

>>do u mind that i link without asking for ur permission? if so pls let me know n i ll issue an offical letter for asking the permission.

hahaha, never mind, just kidding. But if possible, please change from HP to hp na.
Thanks in advance,

Socheat said...

wat different between HP n hp? u should explain me at least i know the meaning.

hp said...

Not exactly different, just prefer small caps. Ok, don't bother to change if you don't like na.