Saturday, September 23, 2006

Pchum Ben day





I went with my family to my mother's homeland where the stupa of grandpa is located. Well, i dont like staying there coz m not get used to live in a romote area but i like gathering with my relatives. i stayed one night overthere but i could not sleep at all coz m scared of darkness this is why i didnt continue the trip to K P Thmor wit my sis n bro-in-law. I enjoyed with my relatives eating drinking esp playing card haiya i was a losser coz i m not smart enough with card playing.

Friday morning, i went to the pagoda but i cant recall the name and we left the village in the evening i was so tired and happy to be back in pptoo coz i could sleep to recover.

3 comments:

hp said...

Hey, it seems that you went for BON but you didn't enjoy BON. What a wasteful days!
Anyway, is your mother's homeland is in Kampong Thom province?

KEO Kalyan said...

hi! good u went to pagoda! so did i! well i don hav homeland like u at all! i was born in pp, mum either! except dad. but we always stay in pp...!

Socheat said...

hp who said? actually i enjoyed tah but jus tired n not enough sleep. KP thom is the homeland of my bro-in-law, my side is KP cham té.

Dee oun, my parents was born in PP té but KP cham is the homeland of our grand parents n the stupa of my grandpa is there too that s y we always go there at least twice times a year.