Friday, September 15, 2006

Woow today is friday that mean the weekend is coming oop i was so busy over a week but tomorrow have to wake up early :-( to look for some stuff for Siem Reap office and i have to bring some works to do at home. Voila i will try to go shopping with my sister n cousin he he he.

This morning, my boss asked me when i am planing to take vacation coz m the one who use very less of vacation among us and there r 16days left that mean since the begining of year until today i used only 2days. Boss said to me: you cant work without taking holiday at least u should have some rest to refresh your brain. Thanks boss for caring! I will take soon when i am sure the place for my holiday.

6 comments:

hp said...

Have a rest! Don't overwork! Life is short!
I suggest you to come to visit Japan. If you have 16 days, you can see many place. I promise to guide you if you come.

Socheat said...

Hp, Japan na not Vietname or Thailand téh i cant afford and i dont think i have a chance to be there even next life. anyway i do appreciated ur kindness and nice to know you.

hp said...

hahaha, please don't say nex life.
We can't predict what will happen in the future.
Before, I have never even imagined living in Japan because I was a boy at country side and work in the ricefield everytime I didn't have school.
You must have a chance. That's life, life is very interesting.
Good luck!

Socheat said...

i can predict na even u r a country side boy or working at the rice field everytime but u r such an outstanding na no wonder why u can study there. how abt me? i have nothing even knowledge or job.

hp said...

Come on! No need to be that modest. I know you are competent and are working now. I may ask you for a favour when I go back to Cambodia, because I need to find a job too. Please make a post vacant for me na!

Socheat said...

Ohh no worries there r a lot of good jobs waiting for u.i cant help anything coz i dont know when i gonna be kicked out...