Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Shihanouk Ville

Our foods, no one prefer Yao Horn.

beautiful beach

We were waiting for the foods

Last sunday, i went to Sihanouk Ville with few of my colleagues actually we planned about 5-7 people but at the end, they had changed their mind so only 3 of us went and i brough my closed mate Saran and my lil cousin Srey Nith, Samnang brought his brother too.

We left since early morning around 6am and Samnang had speed up abt 120km/per hr oh ho we arrived there around 8.30am so we went around from the port to Phsar Leu. Me n Sinang bought some prawns n squids but it didnt taste good as it is not really fresh anyway all was finished and werent left even 1 prawn. I was sad coz i didnt meet up with Kalyan as she already left to Kep while i was arriving but we kept sms to each other. Good for us coz the weather was so nice no rain the waves were so big so we enjoyed swimming.
Thanks Sam for driving the car and appreciate your good service he he he next time we will take bus to make fair to eveyone.

6 comments:

hp said...

Feel missed those food, esp. the one with CHNANG PHLEUNG (I guess that is SA NGOR CHRUOK something). I haven't gone there since I came to Japan, even when I go to visit home I didn't have chance to go to Kampong Som.
You all look so joyful noh!

Socheat said...

hp, u r right Sa Ngor Chrouk Bangkea but it was not delicious. do not be sad nex time u come, let go there and enjoy together he he..

Mongkol poor u but u can cook by urself tah u jus buy the fresh sea food n cook it r else u have to bear for 2yrs lolzz

៚TiggerLeteeniE said...

even thought i dun really like seafood... but since i havent eaten it for quite sometime,,,, it looks very YUMMY to me,,,, [sigh.. ma stomach s moving]

Socheat said...

sorry to make your stomach performing the concert anyway thanks for dropping the comment.

Socheat said...

how to send it?m told that it cant be send via express. for me no pro but i jus don kno how to send it so?

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!